cowgirls & bourbon
Wooden Pinch Bowl
Just a pinch will do!
These wooden bowls are just the thing to keep salt & pepper near when you are cooking. Add a wooden spoon to complete your set. Can also be used for sugar when setting the table for breakfast or afternoon tea.
- Handcrafted with great expertise and care by Peter Moule of Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Approx. 8cm length, 7cm width, 3.5cm in depth
- Carved in White birch
- Each bowl is unique, no two alike
- Eco-friendly & sustainable
- Hand wash only, warm water with dish soap, do not soak, air dry
- Treated with walnut oil
- Condition your bowl once a month with cowgirls & bourbon Beeswax Wood Butter
Flat Rate Shipping $7. Free Shipping When You Spend $100