cowgirls & bourbon
Wooden Flour Scoop cowgirls & bourbon
This Item Has Been Very Popular & With Good Reason, It’s Gorgeous! I personally have three, but who’s counting:)
- Wooden scoop, use for flour or sugar, is a must-have in every baker's kitchen
- Handcrafted with great expertise and care by Peter Moule of Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Approx. 24cm length, 6cm wide with the scoop 3cm in depth
- White birch
- Hand wash only, warm water with dish soap, do not soak, air dry
- Treated with walnut oil
- Condition your scoop once a month with cowgirls & bourbon Wood Butter.
Peter has worked with wood for as long as he can remember and made his first spoon 6 years ago. Carving spoons with traditional hand tools is a meditative experience, connecting Peter to the forest where the wood was sourced. Crafted with heart, each piece is unique and represents the growing Wood Culture Revolution: local, sustainable with great respect for nature.
Flat Rate Shipping $7. Free Shipping When You Spend $100